Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tyson's ABCs

Tyson has been singing the ABCs all day long lately. Check out how well he can sing it!!



I talked to Tyson's teacher last week, and she has some great news! She said that when Tyson turns three (on February 27th), he will qualify for the 5 day a week program at Meadowridge. The bus will pick him up each morning and bring him home! She said she has seen a great improvement in his speech since Christmas, but this program will really help him even more. I'm very excited about this opportunity for Tyson. He will just love it!!! He will get many more hours of practice each week, as well as much more one-on-one work. I really cannot believe he is almost 3! I remember the short list of words he could say that I gave his teacher when he started the program, and now he is speaking in sentences all day long. Sometimes his sentences require my translation, but he is really growing and developing in a significant way! I'll keep you posted on his school promotion! :)

1 comment:

The Ellison Family said...

Great Job Tyson!! You are getting so big and very smart.
XOXO Megan