Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kiddie Cocktails




Last night I asked Bryan to make me a strawberry daquiri, because he just makes them sooooo well! The kids always beg me for sips, so this time Bryan made them their own virgin strawberry daquiris. They were just so cute sipping on their cocktails, soI snapped a shot of it. My friend Dana thinks this is hysterical, and she wonders what will happen when the kids go to school next week and tell them, "I had a strawberry Daquiri this weekend!" Also, check out Tyson's pajamas. He has been KING of getting himself dressed lately. And he changes his clothes atleast 4 times a day. His other crazy fashion habit is wearing shorts. He wears shorts every single day, and he INSISTS on it. Whenever we leave the house I tell him, "Tyson, you have to put on some pants." He replies, "Shorts-pants." This means he will wear his pants OVER his shorts. And then the minute we return home, the pants will come off! Kind of strange, I know. But it's his thing, so I go with it! :)

No comments: