Saturday, January 10, 2009

Kid Swap

Here is Sadie crawling around with a plastic doll in her mouth!


I let the kids take a bath in my jacuzzi tub (a rare occurance).


Haha... how funny is this one??



Today my sister-in-law, Toni, and I did a kid swap. I gave her Travis, and I got Payton and Sadie. Rylee and Payton are just over a year apart, and they are just the best of friends. The girls played so well today. We ended the day with dinner, bath, and then a movie (Barbie and the Diamond Castle, of course). I never had cousins my age, so I just love to see the relationships and friendships among the my kids and their cousins. I also just adore my nieces, and they are so perfect and well-behaved at my house. Travis got to go to a monster truck show with Noah and Bailey, and he was just super excited!








1 comment:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Kylie LOVES that movie, Barbie and the Diamond Castle! She goes around all day singing the songs to it! Too funny!