Monday, June 2, 2008

Why must my camera battery die????

This is the ONE picture I got on my camera. This was in the dressing room before the show. Didn't Rylee look GORGEOUS???
My friend Kassi took this one of Megan and I. Wow, do we ever go way back in the days of dance. Megan wasn't in a dance this year, but she was backstage helping out.
These girls are my 10 year olds that I taught. Their costumes looked soooooo cool in the stage lights. They did such a great job dancing too!
I am soooo mad! My camera battery died RIGHT after I took the first picture at my dance recital! Regardless, it turned out to be a really great day. Travis was completely amusing during his gymnastics routine at the rehearsal. One of the little girl's money ears fell off, so he stopped doing his tricks, figured out who the ears belonged to, and ran them over to her. All the people in the audience were laughing. He was pretty funny during the recital too. I don't think he realized he was performing for people! My sister-in-law took some pictures of the kids in their monkey costumes, so I will post those when I get them from her. Rylee and I got our hair done by Maria, so we both looked hot! :) Rylee did an awesome job in her "Everybody wants to be a cat" tap dance! She has that good dancing gene you know!! She makes me proud. My 2 classes I taught did a fabulous job as well. It was a great year at Dancing Plus, and I am looking forward to next year! Stay tuned for some pictures of my little monkies!!

No comments: