Saturday, June 14, 2008

Dana-- You're on my Blog now!!












Rockford's Start of Summer Celebration was this weekend, and man, are we tired out! We had a great time though. I am a single mom this weekend!! Bryan and the guys went to MIS for a long weekend camping Nascar Style. I got spent Friday night downtown Rockford with the girls! We just realized that we are old now!! We were home by midnight! But it was nice to get out and run into old friends (it was nice to see you Sarah and Meghan!). Saturday my sister, brother, Dana and I took a whole crew of kids to the parade and on the rides. The weather was gorgeous (but HOT!) and we had a great time. I even went on the octupuis ride with Rylee and Travis, and again realized I am too old for rides that spin! Tonight we are headed back for the fireworks and ice cream with my mom!!


1 comment:

Jason, Meghan, Mac, Jayce and Macy VandenHout said...

It was great to see you too, Katie!
We will have to try and get together this summer!