Friday, December 5, 2008

Sorry for the lack of blogger updates....

but once again, I lost my stupid (as Tyson says, "no say poo-pid") camera. Every time I lose it, it always comes back to me though. And sure enough, it has been found. I took it up to Kathy's last weekend for Thanksgiving, and it got lost somewhere in her house. So I got no pictures of Thanksgiving, and the camera is still up in Grant, so I cannot take new pictures! Sorry! It is my pet peeve when people do not update their blog regularly, and now I am guilty! I hate my piece of junk camera too. None of the buttons work on it, so you can't zoom, delete, or look at any of the pictures from the camera. Junk! We will have to get a new one before we go on our CRUISE in 4 short months! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!

Nothing new and exciting around here. I am still looking to fill one daycare spot. It is very stressful to be short on money right before the holidays. I've had a few interviews, but everyone seems to live on the opposite side of Rockford as me and no one wants to drive so far! I don't blame them! I am sure it will all work out, as it always does.

We got the world's ugliest Christmas tree last weekend! I saw a sign for Christmas trees for only 30 bucks, so we went there. It turns out this was not a real Christmas tree farm though! It was a guy who has a big field of huge pine trees. He will cut off the tops of these huge trees. I just couldn't bare to tell the guy the trees were ugly, so we just picked one out. I didn't realize exactly how ugly it was until we got it home. It looks TERRIBLE! I wish I could take it down now! But it's a memory I guess! The kids think it's great, and that's all that matters. :)

I am looking forward to the next few weekends and all the Christmas parties! Today my sister is coming over to bake Christmas cookies! :) I love all this snow (for now) and the Christmas spirit is in the air! Happy Holidays to all!!!! Hopefully new pictures will be posted soon!

2 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

You should be sorry you SLACKER!! :) Just tease'n...it's that time of year anyway. :) I love that you got the ugliest tree in the world...I bet your kids think it's the BEST tree in the world. ;) Really doesn't matter what the tree looks like, as long as Santa comes right? ;) Have a great weekend.

Nikki said...

Haha... I bet we went to the same Christmas tree place a few years back because we had to cut off the top of a pine tree too. And it was pure mud and disgusting at the guy's house. Too funny though!!