Monday, December 29, 2008

It's an Allen Christmas!

Taboo is always a fun game!!
Taboo, Beer, and Snickey Snacks = a FUN time!!

Aunt Sharon was a pro at this game!


This game did not last long-- I knocked it down!!




Amy looking festive in her green shirt!



I love these two!!! Witt and the future Mrs. Witt





Here are all the kids listening to Nikki read the letter from "Santa"






The kids always seem to gather around our air hockey table!








Dinner time!







This is probably my favorite family Christmas party every year. The Allen family is pretty much a guaranteed fun time! We had the whole Clan over to our house on Saturday night. We had good food, opened our RED presents (Red was our theme this year... I got a new RED crockpot!!), played the oven mitt game, and played some other fun games. Thanks, everyone, for a very fun Christmas festivity!


















1 comment:

Nikki said...

That is the goofiest picture of Mike and I!!! Haha. And I love that you can't even pick me or Aunt Krys out in the pic of the kids listening to the Santa letter. hehe.... see ya Wednesday!