Monday, December 8, 2008

Advent by Candlelight

This was our table, decorated by my mom.
Megan (my best friend) and me

My sister-in-law Jessica, me, my sister Maria, and Maria's MIL Pat

On Friay night my church had their first "Advent by Candlelight." This was such a WONDERFUL evening. It is for ladies only! Each table was decorated by the table sponsor, and then each table provided an appetizer, dessert, salad, and fruit/vegetable for the buffet. We walked around and looked at all the tables, and they were just amazing. People used their finest china, and the centerpieces were all so interesting and gorgeous! We enjoyed wine, great food, beautiful music, and the company of some very special women. If anyone has any tie to OLC in any way, I highly recommend coming to this event next year. It is so worth it to take some time, slow down in this crazy month, and really appreciate the true meaning of Christmas!!

1 comment:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

Maria looks so cute pregnant! When is she due and does she know what she is having? Hope you and your family are doing well.