Sunday, September 16, 2007

Travis' New Bedroom!




This weekend I did some rearranging, and now Travis has his own room. He has been sharing with Rylee for the summer, but it wasn't working out so well anymore. So I moved all of our closets out of the mudroom, and now it is Travis' room! The kid is a horrible sleeper, so we are trying anything! But now that Rylee has to get up early for school, it wasn't good having Travis in her room keeping her awake. But I am really happy with the way his room looks, and he has actually stayed in his bed for 2 nights in a row now (as opposed to sleeping on my bedroom floor!). The next project I have for Bryan is to make me a built-in boot box and hook area by our garage door entry way to make up for our mudroom loss! Right now he is building me a new headboard for my bed, so look for pictures of that soon!!

No comments: