Saturday, September 1, 2007

Party at Abby and Brian's!!!



Last Friday we had a great time at Abby and Brian's garage party! It was supposed to be a bon fire party too, but we never made it out of the garage and away from the beer pong! Abby is my dear friend from high school whom with I lost touch with after we graduated. Thanks to myspace, we have recently gotten back in touch! It turns out she lives very close to me too! I love Abby dearly, and I am so happy to be reunited with her, her husband, her son Brandon, and her unborn child! Love ya lots Abby and thanks for the great party!


P.S. Our good friend Kyle Mallory showed up too. I haven't seen this kid since high school either! It was so good to see him and meet his wife, Alex! I wish I would have gotten a picture of the 3 of us! I'll have to get one next time!

No comments: