Tuesday, August 21, 2007

7 YEARS!!!
















Saturday, August 18, Bryan and I celebrated SEVEN YEARS of marriage! It is so hard to believe, but every moment of it has been wonderful. Everyone says, "Oh, do you have the 7 year itch??" The only itch I have is for 7 more years with this guy! And then 7 more, and then 7 more, and then 7 more, etc! I just feel so blessed to have such a great husband who is also the best father that I could ever wish for. We got married so young, and now I can look back and see how little we knew 7 years ago. But God has been watching over us and we are so blessed to be where we are today. And the most important thing is that we are still in love. We have grown and matured immensely, and we love each other in a much deeper way now! Bryan has made all of my dreams come true. I love you hunny!!!

1 comment:

The Ellison Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! I can't believe it has been 7 years. Crazy, love the 80's picture :)