Monday, August 13, 2007

Our Trip to Mackinaw


































We just got home from a family camping/vacation to Mackinaw. We camped at Mackinaw Mill Creek Campground. We had such a great time! The campground was right on Lake Huron and had a spectacular view of the Mackinac Bridge. Our good friends, the Battenfields, also camped up there with us. They stayed in a BEAUTIFUL cabin right around the corner from our camper lot. We walked around Mackinaw City, played in Lake Huron, got ice cream, shopped, took the classic ferry ride to the island, went to Fort Mackinac, ate great food (and of course FUDGE!), and just had a great time together! The weather was good, but extremely HOT! I guess we can't complain! I have lots of pictures, and I still have to get some more from Dana. But here is the first batch! Oh, and I almost forgot to mention, Tyson stayed home with his grandma and aunties for this trip!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

You guys are getting all over the state this summer! How fun! I LOVE the pictures of the kids in the old-fashioned clothes! Especially that one of Rylee in the chair. SOOOO cute!!!

The Ellison Family said...

Looks like fun, Rylee's hair is adorable. I love it shorter. Too bad those fun summer weekends are very limited now. I am bummed.

The Hall's said...

Looks like you guys had a blast! Hot is better than rain?? Take care!