Monday, February 23, 2009

How can my baby be THREE?








(Uncle Bryan holding Daniel!)


Yesterday was the family celebration for Tyson's birthday! I cannot even believe that he is three already. Thank goodness my sister had Daniel so I have a baby in my life, because Tyson is NOT a baby anymore. Lately, every time I pick him up he reminds me, "I not Baby.... I Tyson!" He sure is a big boy now. I will have to video record him playing Boxing on the Wii. It is hilarious! He is just the cutest kid ever, and he is such a joy. I KNEW I needed that last kid when I begged and cried for baby #3. I cannot imagine my life without Tyson. And as much as it drives me crazy when the baby of the family get babied... I just cannot help but baby Tyson. He is my baby!!!!!! But I look forward to seeing him grow and change. He's such a great kid, and I am so lucky to have him as my own! We went to Meijer and flipped through each page of the cake book, and he chose the Hulk cake (the ugliest one they have!). But he loved it and it tasted yummy! He got a new movie, some books, some play food (his FAVORITE), some new clothes, cars, candy, puzzles, cards, and a hula hoop. His real birthday is on Friday the 27th. I'm pretty sure he starts his new school on Monday! Pictures and details will be here soon! Happy Birthday, Tyson!!!!! We love you!!!!

1 comment:

Jessica Hessler said...

You need to update Tyson's picture so it says he's 3 now! He may be 3, but he still looks cute chasing after the big boys!