Sunday, September 28, 2008

I can't believe it has been 10 years...

Clara and I (and her husband Aaron on the right!)
Todd and Colleen Pell
Bryan and I
Colleen and I
Kelly Bennett and Drew Keith
My long lost friend Kelly!!! Love her!!
Andrew Cormier and I (friends since 2nd grade!)
Katie Chicklon Throop and I (friends since HS)

Myself, Clara, Lisa Voltz, and Laura Fischer (friends since HS)
Emily Young, Kelly Bennett, Kate, and Lauren Ballema
The husbands trying their best to have fun!
Kyle Mallory with his wife Alex and Lee Weeks with his wife Amanda

Kate and Dave Burch (friends for 28 years!!!!!!)

Last night was my 10 year class reunion! It was at the Wave Room in Celebration Cinema! I had a really great time. It was so nice to run into old friends and see what everyone has been up to. For the most part, I think we all look the same! :) We ended the evening over at B-dubs. I ran into my old best friend, Kelly Bennett, last night, and she was the one person I was REALLY hoping to see! Yay! A special thanks to my sister for babysitting the kids last night!

No comments: