Tuesday, September 2, 2008

And the 2008-2009 School Year Begins!

Here are Aaron, Rylee, and Travis all waiting at the bus stop!
Travis is so excited for DK!!!
Rylee is a big first grader now! And she even looks just like a first grader now with her front tooth missing! It just fell out this past weekend!!
Off they go on the bus!!!
This is Tyson's reaction after the kids got on the bus. He was VERY sad that he didn't get to go on the bus too. And I don't think he realized Travis and Aaron get to ride the bus this year. It's very rough being the youngest kid!!


Today my kids had their first day of school! Rylee will be in First Grade with Mrs. Pitsch! Travis is starting DK with Miss VanderVeen. The kids were very excited for their first day of school! I can't wait for them to get home so I can hear all about it! Aaron also looked so cute and grown up in his uniform (he is going to kindergarten at OLC). And, you will be so proud of me, I had NO tears this year (but I can't say the same for Tyson)! I hope this is a great, exciting school year for my kids! I look forward to all of the new learning adventures they will experience!


No comments: