Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tyson's field trip to the Zoo!

So much fun standing under the waterfall!
The bears were so active and fun! My FAVORITE part of the zoo!
Aaron smiling at lunch time!
Travis cheesing it up too!
I love this one of Tyson! We stopped and had a picnic lunch!
Tyson with his teachers.... Miss Annette and Miss Pam
Travis, Aaron, and Tyson on the train
Posing with the penguins!
Posing in front of the fish, even though you can't see the fish!

Tyson's entire Special Ed Section at Meadow Ridge had a field trip to the zoo last Friday. I took Travis and Aaron along too! It was a gorgeous day... we could not have asked for better weather. I am so happy that Tyson was able to be a part of that program. I don't think he will qualify next year though!

2 comments:

Jessica Hessler said...

It's almost like we planned for all three to wear red shirts!

Kate McKellar said...

I kind of did plan that. It makes it easier to keep track of them in busy places!