Saturday, October 25, 2008

Up to nothin' much!





























Everyone has been telling me I need to post something new, but I have nothing to post! We haven't really been up to much lately! No new news to share (unlike EVERYONE else in Blogger world who is PREGNANT!!!)! I have been busy with daycare kids during the day, and it seems like I have a different activity each weeknight! I am a tutor, I teach dance, and I teach Rylee's 1st grade faith formation class. I will be starting some part-time/here-and-there work for my friend's mom's catering business! I'm always looking for ways to get some extra CASH! :) Here are a few pics of the daycare kids. Oh, and speaking of daycare.... one of my daycare moms just got laid-off, so I have 2 openings beginning November 10! If you know of anyone who needs daycare, send them my way!!














1 comment:

Aaron, Katie, Kylie & Ava said...

I agree-I feel like every blog I read that someone is announcing they are pregnant! Must be something in the water! :)