Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tyson's Surgery


Last Wednesday, Tyson had an appointment with an ENT to check the fluid in his ears, his hearing, and to see if he needs tubes in his ears. Well, it turned out that he has LOTS of thick fluid in his ears and he also has some hearing loss due to all the goop back there. So they scheduled me an appointment for surgery, and it turned out they had time the very next day. So on Friday morning, my mom and I took Tyson in for surgery. He got tubes in his ears as well as his adnoids removed. He did SO well! Both Rylee and Travis have had surgery before, and I do not do so well. It just makes me a nervous wreck! But for Tyson every thing went A+! After he came out of the anesthesia, he was so cuddly and sweet. He never even cried! He wasn't too excited about the hospital gown, the blood pressure cuff on his leg, and the IV in his arm, but he was a trooper! So now hopefully he can HEAR us better and therefore learn how to speak! I'm so glad we were able to get right in and get the problem taken care of!


No comments: