Monday, February 25, 2008

What a KNOCK OUT!!





What an exciting day yesterday was! Bryan knocked out a wall in our kitchen! In the next few weeks we will be finishing our basement, and we wanted to knock out this wall and put in a stair rail to open up our kitchen even more. We are so excited about all the planning and shopping involved with this project. Wait until you see the end result-- we are going to have one sweet looking basement with a sweet looking bar! I can't wait! Until then, I will be dealing with lots of construction and dust! But it will be well worth it! I'll try to keep you updated on the progress.... or perhaps I should make you wait and be surprised with the end result!!


5 comments:

Nikki said...

Oh my! I was so confused when I saw that first picture! That is going to look awesome when its done!! Good luck, I can't wait to see the finished thing

The Hedstrom Family said...

I understand the construction thing! Shane is remodeling our 1/2bath and laundry room right now! Really messy but really exciting! We are having a birthday party here on Saturday....hope he is close to finished by then!! Good luck with your projects!

Anonymous said...

See HERE

Nikki said...

Happy Birthday Tyson!!!

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here