Thursday, January 24, 2008

A Glimpse of my Typical Thursday Morning










Every Thursday morning I do the childcare for the Women's Bible Study at my church. I pack up the 5 kids I already have at my house for daycare, and we go and play at church for an hour and a half. I typically have 15-17 kids total. It sounds crazy, but it is usually lots of fun. We play in cupboards and build "doggy cages" with chairs. We have a snack, watch a movie, and on my bravest days, I do a craft with the kids. It's a great way to get out of the house and it gives my kids the opportunity to build new friendships. I have really gotten to know the kids who come each week, and we have so much fun together. Also, all the Bible Study ladies throw in some money for me, so it's some much-needed cash in my pocket too! Here are some pictures of the kids from this morning's play time!


No comments: