Wednesday, December 26, 2007

It was a Very Merry Christmas!















Merry Christmas, Everyone!! We had such a wonderful day. We spent the night (Saturday Night) at Grandma Kathy's and had a HUGE Christmas with her. She went overboard!! But the kid's sure loved it! Nick and Toni's families each got a golden retriever puppy. I was quite mad at Bryan because he refuses to let us get a puppy. But apparently Travis and Tyson are allergic to dogs. Travis' eyes swelled up and both Travis and Tyson out of the blue broke out in hives! So lucky for Bryan, he is off the hook! We spent Christmas morning with our own little family. The kids got PowerWheels, which of course was a huge hit. They've already taken them outside and they drive them around the garage and up and down our driveway. Next we went to my mom's and had another really nice Christmas. I feel so blessed to have my family so close. I love our traditional Christmas brunch! And finally we rushed to Uncle Ken's for the Allen Christmas. This is such a wild, yet fun family! Thank you to ALL my family for all the nice gifts and for the time we shared together. It truly was a blessed Christmas!!



No comments: