Thursday, November 1, 2007

My camera is missing!

Sorry for the lack of blogs lately. I let Bryan take the camera with him to the Michigan game last weekend, and he has apparently lost it. Let's hope it's in Brad's car or something. So no cute pics fo the kids from Halloween this year! :( Rylee was a koala bear, Travis was a skeleton at school and a blue monster (Sully from Monster's, Inc) at night time, and Tyson was the cutest Winnie the Pooh you have ever seen. I got to watch the preschoolers parade around their building, and I helped plan a lot of Rylee's party for her Kindergarten class. It was so much fun! At Trick-or-Treating time we went to my Aunt Mimi and Uncle Paul's house. My kids had NO interest in trick-or-treating. They preferred to sit in the garage with the adults and pass out candy. That worked for me! I wasn't too excited about going out in that cold rain. So it was a fun night. I can't believe it is November already. I'm starting to think about Christmas already!

2 comments:

Nikki said...

Awe, thats a bummer about no Halloween pictures! I would have loved to see Rylee's koala. There are so many unique costumes this year. Joy and Amber's little girl Emersen was a chicken!!!

Laurie Jastifer said...

Bummer!! I bet that your kids looked adorable! Hope that you find yoru camera... Bryan will just have to buy you another one!!:)