Monday, June 4, 2007

Dance Recital

This weekend Rylee and I were in a dance recital. It was so much fun! I haven't been in a recital since my sophomore year in college, and this was Rylee's first. Rylee was definitely the best in her class, and she looked absolutely beautiful! I think it's quite clear that the good dancer genes are in her blood! Thanks to Aunt Maria who did her hair and make-up! Megan and I were even in a tap dance together with the teachers. We had a great time... just like the good ol' days!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I never realized we have the EXACT same
chin!! Who knew??!!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

The Ellison Family said...

Rylee was fantastic at her first recital, even with an injury. I don't know if it was her genes or just the exceptional teacher she had. :)